Fremont, Calif.–June X, 2016 –
Vivitek, a brand of Delta and a leading manufacturer of visual display and presentation products, today introduced its newest large venue laser projector, the DU7090Z. The DU7090Z will be available in June and offers an industry-‐leading warranty.
With impressively vivid colors and a high brightness of 6,000 ANSI lumens, the DU7090Z offers the next generation of advanced projection technology – laser. Built lamp-‐free, it provides a low cost of ownership, with minimal maintenance, and delivers a stable, high-‐quality projection for up to 20,000 hours. The DU7090Z offers an immersive big-‐screen experience with an unbeatable return on investment.
The DU7090Z is equipped with the following features:
- Advanced V-‐color, phosphor, color wheel, laser light engine that provides a superior brightness and color uniformity to create the most immersive, big-‐screen images possible
- Quietest laser projector in its class at 33dB in normal power mode
- Lamp-‐less design delivers up to 20,000 hours of operational time, in full power mode
- 6,000 ANSI lumens and a 15,000:1 contrast ratio
- Flexible installation with 360 degree rotational flexibility
- Advanced geometry correction, lens shift and a choice of five lens for easy integration and installation
- Compatible control through RS232 or Ethernet with Crestron, AMX, Extron, PJ Link and Telnet
- Standard HDBaseT™ interface
- Five year or 20,000 hour warranty (whichever comes first) with three years of Advanced Exchange
For more information about Vivitek’s DU7090Z and the company’s various product lines, please visit www.vivitekcorp.com
Vivitek, a brand of Delta, manufactures an extensive line of visual display and presentation products. Vivitek’s line of digital projection and display products incorporates the latest innovations and technologies to meet the market demands for education, business, home theater and large venue.
Delta, founded in 1971, is a global leader in power and thermal management solutions and a major player in several product segments such as industrial automation, displays, and networking. Its mission statement, “To provide innovative, clean and energy-‐efficient solutions for a better tomorrow,” focuses on addressing key environmental issues such as global climate change. As an energy-‐saving solutions provider with core competencies in power electronics and innovative research and development, Delta's business domains include Power Electronics, Energy Management, and Smart Green Life. Delta has 153 sales offices, 60 R&D centers and 38 manufacturing facilitiesworldwide.
Throughout its history, Delta has received many global awards and recognition for its business achievements, innovative technologies and dedication to corporate social responsibilities. Since2011, Delta has been selected as a member ofb Dow Jones Sustainability™ World Index (DJSI World) for 5 consecutive years. In 2014, Delta is ranked by CDP (formerly the Carbon Disclosure Project) at the highest A-‐level of the Climate Performance Leadership Index (CPLI), and is the only company from nearly 2,000 listed companies in Greater China to make the CPLI list.
For more information about Delta, please visit www.deltaww.com.