Fremont, Calif. – May 29th., 2016 –
Vivitek Corporation, a brand of Delta and a leading manufacturer of visual display and presentation products, today revealed the company’s next generation of ultra-short throw interactive projectors, the DH759USTi and DW756USTi. The DH759USTi is Vivitek’s 3rd. generation of HD1080p ultra-short throw projectors. Featuring built-in pen interactivity and finger-touch upgradability, both projectors deliver an impressive image, resulting from the outstanding brightness and contrast ratio of 10:000:1, in their respective native resolutions:
||88” to 110”
||~13” to 19”
||80” to 100”
||~11” to 17”
The benefits of the DH759USTi and DW756USTi lies within the full IWB functionality with IR pen support and the upgradable feature: the 10-point finger-touch interactivity with a finger-touch DT02 laser curtain for an intuitive interaction. This enhanced interactivity is assured with the included NovoScreenNote interactive software for Mac and PC for session recording and screen annotation and markup.
These projectors require minimal setup and the least-possible ongoing maintenance. In addition, both projectors feature a low-cost of operation with a lamp life up to 10,000 hours. With the addition of the DH759USTi and DW756USTi, Vivitek remains the leader in higher resolution ultra-short throw projection. The DH759USTi and DW756USTi will be available in May.
The DH759USTi and DW756USTi feature the following:
- Bright, defined and sharp images from single chip technology (no convergence required)
- Connectivity options include: 2x HDMI v1.4 (1 w/MHL) and 2x VGA-in, 1x VGA-out, microphone in, audio-in/audio-out, RJ-45 for projector status and control
- Integrated network monitoring and management solutions (product certified), including Crestron RoomView, Extron, AMX and Telnet
- 3D compatibility with DLP Link and HDMI 1.4b Blu-ray technology
- Wi-Fi compatible with NovoConnect/NovoPRO wireless presentation system for B.Y.O.D. support of iOS, Android, PC, Mac and Chromebook; features rich interactivity and collaboration
- Integrated audio speakers delivering 10W+10W (20W) for clear and loud audio enhancement
- Built-in IWB functionality with IR pen support, allowing simultaneous writing/drawing
- Optional finger-touch DT02 laser curtain module, allowing up to 10 simultaneous finger touch on the board for natural interaction with the displayed content and annotation
- Industry leading standard five-year warranties and advanced exchange programs ensure minimal cost of ownership
- Easy to use automatic or manual calibration for interactive setup
- Includes at no cost wall-mount arm and projector mount bracket
For more information about Vivitek’s DH759USTi, DW756USTi and the company’s various product lines, please visit http://www.vivitekcorp.com.
Vivitek, a brand of Delta, manufactures an extensive line of visual display and presentation products. Vivitek’s line of digital projection and display products incorporates the latest innovations and technologies to meet the market demands for education, business, home theater and large venue.
For more information about Delta, please visit www.vivitekcorp.com.
Delta, founded in 1971, is a global leader in power and thermal management solutions and a major player in several product segments such as industrial automation, displays, and networking. Its mission statement, “To provide innovative, clean and energy-efficient solutions for a better tomorrow,” focuses on addressing key environmental issues such as global climate change. As an energy-saving solutions provider with core competencies in power electronics and innovative research and development, Delta's business domains include Power Electronics, Energy Management, and Smart Green Life. Delta has 153 sales offices, 60 R&D centers and 38 manufacturing facilities worldwide.
Throughout its history, Delta has received many global awards and recognition for its business achievements, innovative technologies and dedication to corporate social responsibilities. Since 2011, Delta has been selected as a member of Dow Jones Sustainability™ World Index (DJSI World) for 5 consecutive years. In 2014, Delta is ranked by CDP (formerly the Carbon Disclosure Project) at the highest A-level of the Climate Performance Leadership Index (CPLI), and is the only company from nearly 2,000 listed companies in Greater China to make the CPLI list.
Fore more information about Delta, please visit www.deltaww.com.